Salmon is delightful with Dijon mustard, garlic, onion, and a bit of tarragon. I created this dish for the low-carb diet I was on. Enjoy!!
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 4 large cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spray a 9×13 inch pan with cooking spray.
- Arrange the salmon skin side down in the prepared pan, and lightly coat with the Dijon mustard. Place the garlic and onion slices on the salmon fillets. Season with tarragon, salt, and pepper.
- Bake 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until salmon is easily flaked with a fork.