This is an easy mix-it-up-in-one-bowl-and-cook recipe. I make it for every brunch I attend. You may substitute chopped spinach for the broccoli if you wish.
- 2 cups milk
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup biscuit baking mix
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) package chopped frozen broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1 cup cubed cooked ham
- 8 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease a 10 inch quiche dish.
- In a large bowl, beat together milk, eggs, baking mix, butter and parmesan cheese. Batter will be lumpy. Stir in broccoli, ham and Cheddar cheese. Pour into prepared quiche dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 50 minutes, until eggs are set and top is golden brown.