- 1 can of tomato soup shopping list
- 1 1/2 pounds of ground beef
- 1 cup of small bread cubes
- 1/4 cup of finely chopped onion
- 1/2 green (or red) chopped bell pepper
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- A generous dash of black pepper
- Thoroughly mix 1/2 cup of the tomato soup with the rest of the
- ingredients and firmly shape into a loaf.
- Put in in to a (Loaf) baking pan and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour and 10 minutes.
- Blend the remaining soup with 1/4 cup of water and 2 tablespoons of the drippings from the meatloaf and pour this mixture over the meatloaf and bake for another 15 minutes.
Source : Group recipes