The light-as-air mousse in this pie gets its sweetness from melted marshmallows and milk chocolate. Use your favorite pie crust recipe or a store-bought graham cracker crust.
- 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (7 ounce) bar milk chocolate candy
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 (9 inch) pie shell, baked
- Heat marshmallows, chocolate candy, and milk in a saucepan over low heat until marshmallows and chocolate are melted, stirring constantly. Allow mixture to cool completely.
- Beat heavy cream in a large bowl until until stiff peaks form. Lift your beater or whisk straight up: the whipped cream will form sharp peaks. Gently fold cooled chocolate mixture in whipped cream until well mixed; pour into baked pie shell. Refrigerate until set, about 3 hours.