Do you ever want to use all the ingredients you have in your refrigerator or pantry? Well this is just one thing I did. I hope you enjoy!
- cooking spray
- 3 slices bacon, chopped
- 1/2 onion, diced small
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3 eggs
- 3 croissants, cubed
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9-inch round cake pan with cooking spray.
- Cook and stir bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until some of the fat is released, about 2 minutes. Add onion; cook and stir until onion turns golden and bacon is crispy, 3 to 5 minutes. Stir in spinach and cook until wilted, about 2 minutes.
- Whisk milk and eggs together in a bowl. Soak croissant cubes in the milk mixture, 1 to 2 minutes. Stir in bacon mixture and drippings from the skillet. Fold in Monterey Jack cheese. Pour mixture into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 30 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.