- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup milk
- 32 Ritz crackers, crushed
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 4 ounces shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Beat eggs. Add milk and crackers. Stir in onion and cheese. Add ground beef. Mix well. Shape into a loaf.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
- Combine ketchup, brown sugar and mustard to make topping. Spoon half of the topping over the meatloaf after 30 min of baking. Return loaf to oven for 10 more min of baking.
- Spoon the rest of the topping over meatloaf, return to oven and bake for 5-10 min more.
I wish the content of our site was beneficial.
thank you for your visit and support .
don’t forget to share, like and comment on our Facebook page
Best regards !!!