Easy, easy, easy. As a variation, you can add candy coated chocolates, chocolate chips, or nuts.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 4 cups crisp rice cereal
- Coat a 9 x 13 inch pan with spray oil or margarine.
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter or margarine over low heat. Add the vanilla. Melt the marshmallows into the margarine, stirring. Add the cereal when the marshmallows have melted; stir until cereal is coated. Quickly pour into the prepared pan. Use a sheet of waxed paper to press the mixture down flat and evenly into the pan.
- Let set for 2 to 3 hours. Cut into squares.
Don't forget to join our Facebook Group where we share Yummy recipes everyday
Easy Recipes A to Z