Easy and so good for holidays, weddings, or whatever the occasion! It is also good with other flavors of fruit pie filling.
- 1 (12 ounce) package vanilla wafers
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line miniature muffin tins (tassie pans) with miniature paper liners.
- Crush the vanilla wafers, and place 1/2 teaspoon of the crushed vanilla wafers into each paper cup.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, eggs and vanilla until light and fluffy. Fill each miniature muffin liner with this mixture, almost to the top.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Cool. Top with a teaspoonful of cherry pie filling.
Don't forget to join our Facebook Group where we share Yummy recipes everyday
Easy Recipes A to Z