My daughter and I came up with this recipe and it is absolutely wonderful. Several of my children who typically don’t care for granola, loved it. I’ve tried many granola recipes and this tops them all. Enjoy!
“Please let us know what you think if you ever try it at home , and don’t forget to share it with your friends and family and also on social networks, this means a lot to us”
These are some of the reviews from people who tried this Megan’s Granola Recipe :
I really, really like this granola. I’ve been making Almond Maple Granola regularly for over 6 months now, and wasn’t sure about trying a new recipe, since I like that one so much. But this one is so very good, also. I really liked the walnuts- left them in big chunks and they’re so good that way. I cut the recipe in half and used 2 TBS less honey than listed, and replaced 2 TBS of the oil with water. I baked at 300 for at least twice the amount of time listed- maybe a little more. Just stirred every 15-20 minutes. I’m looking forward to having this for breakfast!
WONDERFUL! I tweaked it along with “Ultimate Irresistible Granola” Both are fab! I used the “Splenda” br. sugar – 1/4 cup – and 1 cup honey. Also cut back 1/2cup on the wheat germ and oat bran for 1 cup flax seed that I ground. Instead of sunflowers seeds I used pumpkin seeds. This is so healthy – just got to remember all the carbs. and calories! 🙁
- 8 cups rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cups wheat germ
- 1 1/2 cups oat bran
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup finely chopped almonds
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups raisins or sweetened dried cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Line two large baking sheets with parchment or aluminum foil.
- Combine the oats, wheat germ, oat bran, sunflower seeds, almonds, pecans, and walnuts in a large bowl. Stir together the salt, brown sugar, maple syrup, honey, oil, cinnamon, and vanilla in a saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat, then pour over the dry ingredients, and stir to coat. Spread the mixture out evenly on the baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crispy and toasted, about 20 minutes. Stir once halfway through. Cool, then stir in the raisins or cranberries before storing in an airtight container.
Source : All recipes
Don't forget to join our Facebook Group where we share Yummy recipes everyday
Easy Recipes A to Z