This Grilled Corn Salad is clearly a favorite summer salad recipe. It’s full of all the great flavors of summer!
This Grilled Corn Salad recipe is one that is nice to serve when you have company around. I served it at a dinner party so many years ago, and it has been a favorite ever since.
Everyone loves good, sweet corn. So keep your eyes open for a sale on corn, and plan to make this recipe as soon as you can bring some home!
“Please let us know what you think if you ever try it at home , and don’t forget to share it with your friends and family and also on social networks, this means a lot to us”
- 5 ears corn on the cob, shucked
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded & diced
- 1/2 cup minced red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 medium jalapeno pepper, seeded & finely chopped
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoonsgranulated white sugar
- 3 medium limes, zest & juice
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Grill the corn, dry, no oil. Just grill it until you begin to get some char marks on the corn. Cut the kernels off of the corn after grilling and place them in a large bowl. Add the bell pepper, onion, cilantro and jalapeno.
- In a separate bowl, combine mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, lime zest and juice. Whisk to combine the dressing ingredients and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the vegetables (you may wish to dress the salad lightly and not use all of the dressing, so add a little and then assess if it needs more) and toss gently.
Source : recipegirl.com