- 2 mangoes, peeled, pitted and julienned
- 1 to 1¼ pounds Napa cabbage, halved and sliced very thinly
- 1 red bell pepper, julienned
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- 6 Tbsp of fresh lime juice, from about two limes
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- ¼ tsp. red pepper flakes
- ¼ cup thinly sliced fresh mint leaves
- ¼ cup toasted cashews, coarsely chopped
- Toss mangoes, cabbage, red pepper and onion in a large bowl.
- Whisk lime juice, vinegar, oil, salt and red pepper flakes in a smaller bowl and pour over slaw. You can either serve this immediately or leave the flavors to muddle for an hour in the fridge.
- Before serving, toss with mint leaves and sprinkle with toasted cashews.
Source : Smitten Kitchen
Don't forget to join our Facebook Group where we share Yummy recipes everyday
Easy Recipes A to Z