This has become a St. Patrick’s Day tradition in our house. The kids love it, and so do I.
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1/4 teaspoon mint extract, or more to taste
- 9 drops green food coloring
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup, or to taste (optional)
- 2 tablespoons whipped cream, or to taste (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon green decorator sugar, or to taste (optional)
- Blend ice cream, milk, mint extract, and food coloring together in a blender until smooth.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup around inside walls of 2 tall glasses; pour shake into glass. Top with whipped cream and green decorator sugar.
Don't forget to join our Facebook Group where we share Yummy recipes everyday
Easy Recipes A to Z