- 1 pound of seashell pasta
- 1/4 pound of Genoa salami, chopped
- 1/4 pound of pepperoni sausage, chopped
- 1/2 pound of Asiago cheese, diced
- 1 (6 ounce) can of black olives, drained and chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (.7 ounce) package dry Italian-style salad dressing mix
- 3/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon of dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon of grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Cook the pasta in a large pot of salted boiling water until al dente. Drain, and cool under cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine the pasta, salami, pepperoni, Asiago cheese, black olives, red bell pepper, green bell pepper and tomatoes. Stir in the envelope of dressing mix. Cover, and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- To prepare the dressing, whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, oregano, parsley, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper. Just before serving, pour dressing over the salad, and mix well.
Source : All Recipes