Broccoli Salad is a quick summer salad chock full of fresh crisp broccoli, dried cranberries, sunflower seeds, and bacon bits. It’s all tossed in a creamy homemade dressing.
Since it’s best made ahead of time (and everyone raves over this recipe), it is the perfect potluck dish, great for any gathering or bbq.
My family absolutely LOVES vegetables so I always serve fresh salads and this Broccoli Salad is one of our favorites!
- It’s so incredibly easy to make
- Since it’s best made ahead of time, it’s perfect for potlucks and barbecues
- It is always a smash hit and I never end up with leftovers!
- 2 12 ounce bags of raw broccoli
- 1/2 cup of red onion chopped
- 1 cup of mild cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup of cooked bacon chopped (can use bacon bites)
- 1 cup of creamy coleslaw dressing I use Kraft brand
- Here is the super easy part, in large bowl combine all ingredients, mix well and chill in fridge for 2 hours and your done! The best thing about this easy broccoli salad is you can add more dressing, more cheese, etc.
- This serves 4-6. Enjoy!
Don't forget to join our Facebook Group where we share Yummy recipes everyday
Easy Recipes A to Z