These 5-minute stovetop Candied Pecans are a quick and easy way to make sweet glazed pecans for salads, snacking, food gifts, and more!
Whether you eat these pecans on their own or add them to a variety of dishes, they’re such an easy way to add flavor and texture to so many recipes.
Most candied pecan recipes I’ve seen call for making them in the oven, but something about that feels a bit too fussy and long to me.
I’ve been making candied pecans on the stove for as long as I can remember, and it only takes me 5 minutes to make them. It’s so easy!
I like not having to turn the oven on, especially when I only want to make a smaller batch. I try not to keep too many of these around because they’re so good, I want to eat them all, haha.
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 2 teaspoons light corn syrup
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup pecan halves
- Combine brown sugar, butter, corn syrup and salt in a large skillet.
- Stir over medium heat until butter is melted.
- Add pecans and cook, stirring constantly, for 5-7 minutes. Make sure pecans are all coated evenly.
- Spread pecans in single layer on parchment paper and cool completely.
Don't forget to join our Facebook Group where we share Yummy recipes everyday
Easy Recipes A to Z