Ribs have never been easier or tastier than with this easy Crockpot BBQ Coca-Cola Ribs Recipe!
I just looove my slow cooker. Always dependable, always making meals taste amazing with barely any effort, cooking your dinner so it’s ready when you walk through the door at the end of the day.
This Crock Pot Coke Baby Back Ribs recipe is the epitome of easy. All it takes is a can of the sweet stuff – Coca Cola. After generously seasoning your baby back ribs, pour the Coke into your slow cooker, and the liquid will tenderize and caramelize your meat nicely. Don’t forget to baste with some BBQ sauce just before serving, and I guarantee you will be eating up every last bite of these ribs!
- 1 Rack of Pork Baby Back Ribs
- 12 oz. Coca-Cola
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 18 oz.Bottle of Barbecue Sauce
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Spray the inside of the crock pot with non-stick spray or use a liner.
- Season the ribs to taste with salt and pepper.
- Wrap ribs around the inside of the crock pot.
- Mix BBQ sauce and Coke together in a bowl.
- Pour BBQ sauce and Coke mixture over ribs and cook on low for 8-10 hours.