Of course, I like my recipes to be elegant, but when you’re a busy mom, speed and ease are even more important.
Luckily, in this case, you get all three. Because this Crockpot Beef Tips With Gravy recipe is a super easy and hearty meal that practically makes itself but is also impressive enough to be served with the company. And all it takes is a handful of ingredients to make it!
Comfort food at its best! Crockpot Beef Tips & Gravy is the perfect meal to bring homemade flavor with the ease of a slow cooker.
- 1 1/2 lbs cubed beef (stew meat)
- 1 packet Dry Onion Soup Mix
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup (although Cream of anything will work)
- 1 14 oz. can beef broth or stock
- 1 can Mushrooms, drained
- Salt & Pepper
- Add beef cubes to Crockpot, season with salt & pepper.
- In bowl combine soup mix, soup, broth, and mushrooms. Stir to combine.
- Dump mixed ingredients over top of beef, stir.
- Cook on low 6-8 hours.
- Serve over egg noodles or rice.