This Crock Pot beef and broccoli is my husband’s favorite meal.
What a delicious recipe. I had the luxury to cook it stove-top, and the beef was tender, and the sauce was flavorful.
- 1 pound boneless beef chuck roast, sliced into thin strips
- 1 cup beef consumed
- ½ cup of soy sauce
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons cooled sauce from the crockpot after being cooked
- Fresh broccoli florets (as many as desired)
- Hot cooked rice
- Place 1 pd of boneless beef chuck roast, sliced into thin strips in your crock-pot.
- In a small bowl combine 1 cup beef broth, ½ cup of soy sauce, ⅓ cup of brown sugar, 1 tbsp sesame oil & 3 garlic cloves, minced.
- Pour over the beef. Cover and cook on low for 7 hours.
- In a cup, stir 2 tbsp of cornstarch & sauce from the crockpot until smooth. Add to the crockpot & stir well.
- Add as many fresh broccoli florets as you want. Stir. Cover & cook for 30 minutes.
- Serve over rice.
Don't forget to join our Facebook Group where we share Yummy recipes everyday
Easy Recipes A to Z