This is a favorite on Easter. Everyone kept going back until the ham was gone. They loved this glaze which, by the way, I got from a church member.
- 1 (6 pound) bone-in whole ham
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons ginger ale
- 2 tablespoons dry mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon, or more to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Place ham in a large baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes. Whisk brown sugar, ginger ale, mustard, and cinnamon together in a bowl; brush over ham. Continue baking ham until the meat pulls away easily from the bone, about 45 more minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).