My family requests this pancake often when fresh berries are in season. Serve with whipped topping, chocolate syrup, and powdered sugar. I cut the pancake into quarters and let everyone top it however they want.
- cooking spray
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spray a 9-inch round cake pan with cooking spray.
- Combine flour, milk, eggs, butter, and salt in a medium bowl. Whisk for 1 minute. Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 20 to 22 minutes. Remove from oven and immediately fill with banana, blueberries, and strawberries.