A simple spice blend gives tons of flavor to the crispy skin and moist, juicy thigh meat. This is in the oven in just minutes for a delicious (and budget-friendly!) main dish.
- cooking spray
- 8 bone-in chicken thighs with skin
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon ground thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Arrange chicken thighs on prepared baking sheet.
- Combine garlic salt, onion salt, oregano, thyme, paprika, and pepper together in a small container with a lid. Close the lid and shake container until spices are thoroughly mixed. Sprinkle spice mixture liberally over chicken thighs.
- Bake chicken in the preheated oven until skin is crispy, thighs are no longer pink at the bone, and the juices run clear, about 1 hour. An instant-read thermometer inserted near the bone should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).