This is an easy slow cooker recipe that cooks while you are at work! We added more veggies and used natural (not condensed) soup to make this recipe healthier.
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups natural cream of chicken soup
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 3 carrots, sliced
- 10 ounces refrigerated reduced-fat biscuit dough, torn into pieces
- 1 cup frozen peas
- Place chicken, butter, cream of chicken soup, and onion in a slow cooker. Cover and cook on High for 5 to 6 hours. Stir in carrots after 5 hours of cooking.
- Place torn biscuit dough in slow cooker 30 minutes before serving. Cook until dough is no longer raw in the center, about 25 minutes. Lift edges of biscuits and stir in peas. Let stand until warm, about 10 minutes, before serving.
Don't forget to join our Facebook Group where we share Yummy recipes everyday
Easy Recipes A to Z