I was looking all over for a recipe for a 10-pound boneless turkey breast and couldn’t really find any, so I figured I would just whip up my own. It turned out delicious.
- 1 (10 pound) boneless turkey breast
- 2 (1 ounce) packages dry onion soup mix
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon seasoned salt (such as Season-All(R))
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- Place turkey breast into a large slow cooker. Whisk onion soup mix and water in a bowl and pour the mixture over the turkey breast, spreading it out to evenly cover the meat.
- Stir garlic powder, onion powder, parsley, seasoned salt, basil, and oregano in a bowl until thoroughly combined; sprinkle the seasonings over the turkey breast.
- Cook on Low until turkey is very tender and the seasonings have flavored the meat, 8 to 9 hours. An instant-read meat thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the breast, not touching bone, should read at least 165 degrees F (75 degrees C).