- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 1 box chocolate fudge brownie mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup oil
- 1 1/4th cup water
- Do not even look at the box directions. All you need is what is listed. Mix all these together.
- Preheat oven to 350
- Spray a bundt pan or a 9X13 cake pan with non-stick spray.
- Put mix in pan.
- Bake 50-55 mon
- Let rest in pan 10 min then flip out on a rack and allow to fully cool.
- For the glaze, open a can of chocolate fudge frosting, place in a bowl and heat in microwave for 45 seconds.
- Drizzle over the cake.