A very easy to make chicken and tasty too, with a nice flavor!
- 1 (3 pound) whole chicken, cut in half
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Rinse chicken halves, and pat dry with paper towels. Place chicken cut side down in a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine sugar, soy sauce, grated ginger and garlic. Mix well, and pour mixture over chicken. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bake chicken uncovered in the preheated oven for 1 hour, basting frequently. Test for doneness, making sure there is no pink left in the meat. Let cool slightly, then cut into smaller pieces to serve.
Don't forget to join our Facebook Group where we share Yummy recipes everyday
Easy Recipes A to Z