Chicken breasts dipped in an apricot/mustard sauce, then rolled in chopped cashew nuts for a wonderfully tangy, crunchy and easy baked chicken dish. This recipe will satisfy anyone!
- 1 (12 ounce) jar apricot preserves
- 1/4 cup prepared Dijon-style mustard
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup coarsely chopped cashews
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine the preserves, mustard and curry powder in a large skillet and heat over low heat, stirring constantly, until preserves are completely melted and smooth.
- Place cashews in a shallow dish or bowl. Dip chicken breasts in skillet sauce, then roll in nuts to coat and place in a lightly greased 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 20 to 30 minutes. Boil any remaining sauce and serve on the side with the baked chicken.
Don't forget to join our Facebook Group where we share Yummy recipes everyday
Easy Recipes A to Z