This recipe is very quick and easy to prepare. The flavors blend to make it rather tasty. It is great with plain white rice and your favorite vegetable. Why not give it a try?
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 cup crispy rice cereal
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – cut in half
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat a medium baking dish with 1/4 cup melted butter.
- In a bowl, mix the flour, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. In a separate bowl, beat together the egg and milk. In a third bowl, mix the cheese, bread crumbs, cereal. Dredge chicken pieces in the flour mixture, dip in the egg mixture, then press in the breadcrumb mixture to coat. Arrange in the prepared baking dish. Drizzle 2 tablespoons butter evenly over chicken.
- Bake 35 minutes in the preheated oven, or until coating is golden brown and chicken juices run clear.
Don't forget to join our Facebook Group where we share Yummy recipes everyday
Easy Recipes A to Z