This is a delicious stew! Easy to make and wonderful to eat. Great for those chilly days watching football games.
- 6 bratwurst links, browned and cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 (15 ounce) can green beans, drained
- 1 small red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2/3 cup water
- Place the bratwurst, potatoes, minced onion, green beans, red pepper, Cheddar cheese, mushroom soup and water into a slow cooker. Cover, and cook on medium for 3 hours, or until potatoes are fork-tender.
Don't forget to join our Facebook Group where we share Yummy recipes everyday
Easy Recipes A to Z