Not just for breakfast! Try it for supper too because you can make it up to 12 hours ahead of time.
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage, cooked and drained
- 1 1/2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 8 medium green onions, sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/4 cups Original Bisquick(R) mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 12 eggs
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease rectangular baking dish, 13x9x2 inches. Layer sausage, mushrooms, onions, tomatoes and cheese in dish.
- Stir remaining ingredients until blended. Pour over cheese.
- Bake uncovered 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown and set.
Don't forget to join our Facebook Group where we share Yummy recipes everyday
Easy Recipes A to Z