- 2 pounds chicken breast tenderloins
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/2 cup butter, divided
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 10-12 oz. spaghetti, cooked
- Combine garlic, salt, onion powder, chili powder, paprika and white pepper in a separate bowl then mix well. Reserve 2 teaspoons of spice mixture and set aside. Season chicken with remaining spice mixture.
- Heat 3 tablespoons butter in a large skillet over medium heat until sizzling. You can’t get the butter too hot or it will burn so keep your heat set at medium. Add half of the chicken pieces and cook until nicely browned. Add 1 more tablespoon butter then flip the chicken and brown on the other side. Once chicken is nicely browned on both sides, remove from pan. Repeat this process with the remaining chicken and butter. Set chicken aside then cover with aluminum foil to keep warm.
- Add cream and reserved spice mixture to skillet then heat over medium heat until simmering (small bubbles), slowly stirring. Once simmering, continue to cook over medium heat for approximately 10-15 minutes or until thick and creamy. Once thickened, add additional salt and/or garlic powder to taste if desired
- Serve chicken and sauce over cooked spaghetti. Sometimes I take my chicken for a swim through the sauce once it’s ready to make sure the chicken is nice and hot.