This is my all-time favorite kick-back recipe on a Sunday night. Ready in 25 minutes. This one’s so easy, you won’t even need a recipe after the first time you make it.
- 2 cups broccoli
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 pound fettuccine pasta
- 1 (16 ounce) jar four-cheese Alfredo sauce (such as Classico®)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese (such as Kraft®), or more to taste
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Cook broccoli in the boiling water until bright green and tender, 2 to 3 minutes. Drain.
- Fill a large pot with water; add salt and bring to a rolling boil. Stir in fettuccine, bring back to a boil, and cook pasta, stirring 2 to 3 times using tongs, over medium heat until cooked through but still firm to the bite, about 10 to 12 minutes. Drain and return pasta to pot.
- Mix broccoli, Alfredo sauce, butter, and black pepper into pasta using tongs. Transfer fettuccine Alfredo to a serving bowl and top with Parmesan cheese.