This is looked forward to every Easter, it is so delicious!
- 1 pound bacon
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1/4 cup diced green bell pepper
- 3 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 7×11 inch casserole dish.
- Fry the bacon in a large, deep skillet over medium-high heat until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain on a paper towel-lined plate. Crumble.
- In a large bowl beat together eggs and milk. Mix in cheese, bacon, onion and green pepper. Stir in the thawed hash browns. Pour mixture into prepared casserole.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes. Uncover and bake for another 30 minutes until eggs have set.
Don't forget to join our Facebook Group where we share Yummy recipes everyday
Easy Recipes A to Z