Sticky, easy honey-garlic chicken made simple, with the most amazing 5-ingredient honey-garlic sauce that is so good you’ll want it on everything! Garnish with parsley and serve over vegetables, rice, pasta, or a salad.
- 6 chicken thighs
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Season chicken with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Heat a pan over medium-high heat. Add chicken and sear until golden, 10 to 12 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the centers should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Drain most of the excess grease from the pan, leaving about 2 tablespoons behind.
- Arrange chicken thighs skin-side down in the pan. Place crushed garlic between the chicken and fry until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add honey, water, vinegar, and soy sauce. Increase heat to medium-high and cook until sauce reduces down and thickens slightly, 3 to 4 minutes.
Don't forget to join our Facebook Group where we share Yummy recipes everyday
Easy Recipes A to Z