This makes a delicious French dip sandwich, perfect for the working mom! Nobody, not even teetotalers, have been able to detect the presence of beer in this recipe, but it adds a wonderful flavor! French fries make a great side dish, and they are good for dipping, too.
“Please let us know what you think if you ever try it at home , and don’t forget to share it with your friends and family and also on social networks, this means a lot to us”
These are some of the reviews from people who tried The Easy Slow Cooker French Dip Recipe :
so easy, but not “quick”. Love this is the summer when the oven is not running, Use fresh bought bread at your local bakery. Yummy
This is the best french dip I have ever had. The beer makes all the difference! It can be prepared in a matter of minutes and then left to cook all day in the crockpot. excellent
- 4 pounds rump roast
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can beef broth
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can condensed French onion soup
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle beer
- 6 French rolls
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Trim excess fat from the rump roast, and place in a slow cooker. Add the beef broth, onion soup and beer. Cook on Low setting for 7 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Split French rolls, and spread with butter. Bake 10 minutes, or until heated through.
- Slice the meat on the diagonal, and place on the rolls. Serve the sauce for dipping.
Source : All Recipes