A grilled and easy way to prepare a delightful beef appetizer or main meat dish! Kids love the tenderness and sweetness, as do the adults.
“Please let us know what you think if you ever try it at home , and don’t forget to share it with your friends and family and also on social networks, this means a lot to us”
These are some of the reviews from people who tried The Soft Sugar Cookies Recipe :
I made it as listed, just cutting the recipe in half. It was so good, I wish I would have doubled it! Made an inexpensive cut of meat yummy and tender!
So, SO, SOOO amazing! Love these! Don’t skip out on the pineapple juice. My husband said next time we have people over we should make these because they’re sure to impress!..he’s right!
- 1 1/2 cups light brown sugar
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice (optional)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 large garlic cloves, chopped
- 4 pounds boneless round steak, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- bamboo skewers, soaked in water
- Whisk brown sugar, soy sauce, pineapple juice, water, vegetable oil, and garlic together in a large bowl; drop beef slices into the mixture and stir to coat. Cover bowl with plastic wrap.
- Marinate beef in refrigerator for 24 hours.
- Remove beef from the marinade, shaking to remove any excess liquid. Discard marinade.
- Thread beef slices in a zig-zag onto the skewers.
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Cook skewers on preheated grill until the beef is cooked through, about 3 minutes per side.
Source : All Recipes