This is a recipe that I put together, out of several different ones. It’s very easy and very good.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups mashed very ripe banana
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup maraschino cherries, diced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease two 9×5 inch loaf pans.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, salt, baking soda, sugar and cinnamon. Add the walnuts, eggs, oil, banana, pineapple, vanilla, coconut and cherries; stir just until blended. Pour batter evenly into the prepared pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 60 minutes, or until a tooth pick inserted into the center of a loaf comes out clean. Cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
Don't forget to join our Facebook Group where we share Yummy recipes everyday
Easy Recipes A to Z