Change things up by adding some heat to your honey-glazed ham. Just a few minutes of your time and you can walk away while your Instant Pot(R) or multi-functional pressure cooker does the rest.
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 pounds boneless, spiral cut whole ham
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons sriracha sauce
- Add water to the pot of a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as an Instant Pot(R)) and place ham on top of water. Whisk honey and sriracha together in a bowl and pour over ham. Close and lock the lid.
- Select high pressure according to manufacturer’s instructions; set timer for 10 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure using the natural-release method according to manufacturer’s instructions, about 10 to 40 minutes. Transfer ham to a plate and let rest 5 minutes before serving.