A slightly sweet marinade that makes for the best tasting pork you will ever have.
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons sherry
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- 2 (3/4 pound) pork tenderloins
- Place soy sauce, brown sugar, sherry, dried onion, cinnamon, olive oil, and a touch of garlic powder in a large resealable plastic bag. Seal, and shake to mix. Place pork in bag with marinade, seal, and refrigerate for 6 to 12 hours.
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Lightly oil grate. Place tenderloins on grill, and discard marinade. Cook 20 minutes, or to desired doneness. Slice into medallions, and serve.