quick, and delicious. Here, a butternut squash pasta with smoked sausage that will soon become a go-to comfort dish.
- 8 ounces uncooked rigatoni pasta
- 8 ounces Hillshire Farm(R) Rope Smoked Sausage, cut into bias-cut pieces
- 4 cups chopped butternut squash
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
- 1/4 cup fresh sage leaves, chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Place sausage and squash on a large baking pan. Drizzle with oil; toss to coat.
- Roast in preheated oven for 12 minutes. Toss with 3 tablespoons cubed butter and sage; return to oven for 12-14 minutes, until squash is caramelized and tender.
- Melt remaining butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Toss in pasta, sausage mixture, lemon juice, 3/4 cup of the cheese, salt, and pepper. Serve in shallow bowls topped with remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
Don't forget to join our Facebook Group where we share Yummy recipes everyday
Easy Recipes A to Z