Bacon Cream Cheese Biscuits make for an unforgettable breakfast or brunch. Your family and guests will be impressed when you serve these tender, flakey cheese and bacon filled biscuits. They make terrific snacks too, just like crab & cheese filled crescent rolls!
Because cream cheese biscuits are so satisfying and delicious, the rest of your meal can be super simple. Serve them along with coffee, tea, and juice for an easy Continental breakfast. Or, serve with scrambled eggs and a fresh fruit salad for a complete meal if you want to get elaborate.
- 2 cans of crescent rolls (you can use biscuits too)
- Cheese (Whatever type you like)
- 12oz or 16oz package of bacon, cooked
- flour for dusting (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray. Lightly flour your work surface.
- Unroll one can of crescent rolls (or 1/2 can of biscuits) on your work surface. Using your hands or a rolling pin, press the seams together and lightly press & stretch a little into a nice rectangle.
- Add a layer of cheese
- Add a layer of bacon.
- Unroll the remaining can of crescent rolls on top & press all the seems together both on top and all around.
- Using a pizza cutter or a knife (I prefer a pizza cutter personally) slice into squares.
- Place on a Baking Sheet so the squares are touching.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the top of the crescent rolls are lightly browned. Remove from the oven & cool on a wire rack for 3-5 minutes.