Caramel apple meets cheesecake in this recipe that gives you a neat twist on either dessert ideal for an autumnal dinner! With apples, caramel, and pecans in the mix, this is the perfect dessert to end any fall feast.
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup white sugar
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs eggs
- ¼ cup caramel ice cream topping
- 12 halves pecan halves
- ⅔ cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Reserve 3/4 cup of apple pie filling and set aside.
- Spoon remaining pie filling into crust. In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Beat until smooth then add eggs and mix well. Pour over apple filling in crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 35 minutes, or until center is set. Remove from oven and cool to room temperature.
- Mix reserved apple filling and caramel topping in a small saucepan. Heat for about 1 minute. Arrange apple slices around outside edge of cheesecake. Spread caramel sauce evenly over. Decorate with pecan halves around edge. Sprinkle with chopped pecans. Chill until ready to serve.
Don't forget to join our Facebook Group where we share Yummy recipes everyday
Easy Recipes A to Z