Classic Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe – The flavor of these cookies is phenomenal. Absolutely delicious. The problem is, you definitely should make these cookies a couple of times before you plan on taking them to any parties. My first try resulted in underdone peanut butter pancakes, and overdone peanut butter frisbees.
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking soda
- Cream butter, peanut butter, and sugars together in a bowl; beat in eggs.
- In a separate bowl, sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; stir into butter mixture. Put dough in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls and put on baking sheets. Flatten each ball with a fork, making a crisscross pattern. Bake in a preheated 375 degrees F oven for about 10 minutes or until cookies begin to brown.
If you are having trouble with the cookie being too thin, just add a 1/2 cup more flour, and also 1/2 more peanut butter.
Don't forget to join our Facebook Group where we share Yummy recipes everyday
Easy Recipes A to Z