Blondie brownies with crunchy peanut butter make a delicious treat. Enjoy with a cold glass of vanilla almond milk.
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9×13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Beat peanut butter and butter together in a bowl with an electric mixer until smooth. Gradually beat brown sugar into peanut butter mixture. Beat eggs into peanut butter mixture 1 at a time, beating well after each addition; add vanilla extract.
- Gradually sift flour into peanut butter mixture and mix until batter is well-combined. Pour batter into prepared baking dish and spread evenly in the dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of the blondies comes out clean, about 35 minutes. Cool in the baking dish for 15 minutes before slicing into 24 bars. Remove to a wire rack to cool until just warm.
Don't forget to join our Facebook Group where we share Yummy recipes everyday
Easy Recipes A to Z