Sauteed cabbage and onions with noodles, a perfect last minute meatless meal!!
- 1 medium head shredded cabbage
- 2 red onions, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 (16 ounce) package wide egg noodles
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water.
- Meanwhile, heat butter or margarine in a skillet over medium heat. Saute cabbage and onions until tender.
- Drain pasta, and return to the pot. Add cabbage and onion mixture to the noodles, and toss. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Don't forget to join our Facebook Group where we share Yummy recipes everyday
Easy Recipes A to Z