Serve topped with cream cheese or whipped cream and a selection of berries, or maple syrup.
- 5 eggs
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- cooking spray
- Preheat an electric griddle to 225 degrees F (107 degrees C).
- Blend eggs and cream cheese in a blender until smooth. Add maple syrup, coconut flour, and cinnamon; blend until batter is smooth.
- Spray the preheated griddle with cooking spray. Pour batter onto the griddle to form small pancakes. Cook until edges set and do not tear when lifted with a spatula, 5 to 7 minutes. Flip pancakes gently with 2 rubber spatulas. Cook until second side is set, about 5 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter, spraying griddle between batches.