Very tasty meatballs full of spice and sauteed to perfection. I usually serve mine with spaghetti, but I’ve also served them with a BBQ sauce and rice on the side.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 3/4 cup crushed seasoned croutons
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- In a large bowl, mix the ground beef, croutons, sweet onion, egg, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, red pepper flakes, and Cajun seasoning. Form the mixture by hand into meatballs.
- Heat the olive oil and melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat. Place the meatballs in the skillet, and cook, turning constantly, 20 minutes, or to desired doneness.