Back to Top
- 1 large eggplant, diced into small cubes
- 1 white onion, diced
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 1/2 cups dry bread stuffing mix or croutons
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes, optional
- kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Place eggplant and onion in a large,
microwaveable dish and microwave on high for 6 minutes, stirring in the middle,
or until softened and tender.
- Transfer veggies to a large bowl, add tomatoes,
and season with garlic powder, basil, oregano, pepper flakes, salt and pepper.
- Mix stuffing mix into the vegetables, then
transfer everything to a 9×11-inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly over the top, then cover
with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then uncover and bake for
another 5-7, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove from oven and let cool 5 minutes before
Don't forget to join our Facebook Group where we share Yummy recipes everyday