A fresh, colorful grilled corn salad that tastes wonderful and is very healthy. It’s the perfect side dish for a barbecue or Mexican dinner.
“Please let us know what you think if you ever try it at home , and don’t forget to share it with your friends and family and also on social networks, this means a lot to us”
These are some of the reviews from people who tried The Kate’s Grilled Corn Salad Recipe :
It was easy and really good with a package of roasted sweet corn.
I made this recipe to try and it was the best salad I’ve ever had
- 6 ears corn
- 1 tomato, finely chopped
- 5 ounces Monterey Jack cheese, cut into small cubes
- 1 orange bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 cucumber, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coarse sea salt
- freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- 1 pinch garlic powder, or to taste (optional)
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add corn; cook until tender, about 6 minutes. Drain.
- Cook corn on the preheated grill until lightly golden, about 5 minutes. Cool until easily handled, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Cut corn kernels off the cob with a sharp knife. Transfer to a large bowl; add tomato, Monterey Jack cheese, orange bell pepper, cucumber, and cilantro. Stir in balsamic vinegar, sea salt, pepper, and garlic powder; mix to combine.
Source : All Recipes
Don't forget to join our Facebook Group where we share Yummy recipes everyday
Easy Recipes A to Z